Sunday 19 April 2009

Read-a-thon update: hour 18


Pages read since last update:20
Total Pages read
: 292
Books finished: 1
Mini-challenges: 0.
Mini-challenges total: still 4
food and drinks consumed: Just water.
Number of times I filled my hot water bottle since the start: still 5
Random thoughts: I'm so glad I've picked Loser! It's so funny and heartwarming, it's hard to get tired of it. The sky has turned a pale pink, and lilac in the distance. I'm feeling peckish, maybe I should have breakfast!

4 comments:

Ana S. said...

Glad you picked up a good one!

Kailana said...

Glad you are enjoying your book!

Kim L said...

Mmmm... breakfast. Still a ways off for me.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I LOVE that button!! I'm gonna steal it. :P

Glad you're liking your book. Let us know what time it is there!