Sunday 19 April 2009

Read-a-thon update - hour 12


Pages read since last update: 46
Total Pages read: 102
Books finished: 0
Mini-challenges: 0
Mini-challenges total: 2
food and drinks consumed: burger. Very filling, don't think I'll have anything else for a long time. Lots of water. Gonna make my first cup of coffee soon 'cause I'm faltering a bit. But it's only 12.
Number of times I filled my hot water bottle since the start: 3
Random thoughts: Oh I wish I were faster. The Poison Throne gets better and better the more I read. I've passed the first half just at about midnight! Very simbolic. But if I want a feeling of accomplishment I'll have to abandon it and get something short. Yes, I think I'll tackle Embroideries next. Accompanied by a cup of coffee with lots of honey!

7 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Halfway there! You're doing great!

Debi said...

I hear you...I really wish I read faster, too! I just read a graphic novel, and let me tell you, it really did feel good to be able to get through something so quickly. But really, just so we're enjoying what we're reading, that's all that matters, right?

Hey, and look, I got through a whole comment without talking about food. Oops, guess I just blew that, huh?

Karen Beth said...

Hope the coffee is helping. I enjoy your blog. :)

Elizabeth said...

You are doing great! I'm glad you've found a book you enjoy - keep it up!

Eva said...

That's awesome you're enjoying your book so much! I've heard great things about Embroideries. :D

Kailana said...

I always wish I read faster! Happy reading, though, you are doing great!

Linda said...

Keep up the good work!