Sunday 30 January 2011

Some tunes...

So, I'm almost ready to post my first review of the year, I just need to write it...But in the meantime I'd like to share with yous some tunes I've been loving recently. My old mac has passed away few days ago unfortunately, and I'm waiting for the IT guys to back it up for me, so I'm left with NO music on my new laptop. Thank the Elders of the Internet for sites like the hypemachine and we7, I'm not left completely musicless.
I'm really into happy, carefree, summery songs so that's what this post is gonna be about.
Here we go:
The Magic Kids - Hey Boy


The Magic Kids - Hey Boy .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Summer Fiction - Chandeliers

Summer Fiction - Chandeliers .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tennis - Marathon

Tennis - Marathon - Mastered AAC .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

The Love Language - Hard to Tell

The Love Language - Heart to Tell .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Generationals - Trust

Generationals - Trust .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Avi Buffalo - What's in it for?

Avi Buffalo· - Whats In It For? .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Summer Camp - Ghost Train

Summer Camp - ghost train .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Cults - Go Outside

Cults - Go Outside .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes - Home
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Also, I'm falling in love with Adele. I haven't listened to her new album yet and can't wait to! Rolling in the deep is such a powerful single, the whole album must be amazing. What I'm going to share here is her version of Promise this by Cheryl Cole. I'm glad she has a soft spot for Cheryl as I do. She's my guilty pleasure. Luckily I don't need to feel guilty to like Adele's version :)

Adele Covers Cheryl Cole& 39;s "Promise This& 39;"For BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge.mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine
and that's all for now :)

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Tennis! Avi! Cults! Edward! Adele!! I love this post, Val :) I saw Avi Buffalo open up for Rogue Wave before their album came out and they were so freaking good :) Love their album.