Sunday 19 April 2009

Read-a-thon: hour 19

Pages read since last update:34
Total Pages read
: 326
Books finished: 1
Mini-challenges: 0.
Mini-challenges total: still 4
food and drinks consumed: breakfast with grapes and cheese nachos. I shouldn't have had those nachos, I feel a bit funny now. Cup of coffee waiting to be consumed.
Number of times I filled my hot water bottle since the start: still 5.
Random thoughts: I was blown away by the sun rising at 6.30 am. A bright orange sphere on the horizon that appeared so suddenly I literally gasped. It looks like it's going to be the most beautiful day of the year. The book is still good. Me not so good, but holding on. Coffee ready at hand.
It's 7.27 now.

6 comments:

Ana S. said...

Sounds like a lovely sunrise indeed :)

Vasilly said...

Are we in hour 19? I am so lost. =) To be up reading while the sun is rising sounds so beautiful. Happy reading.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Wow! 7:30. I'm 3:00 right now.

soleil said...

that sunrise sounds breathtaking. i am nowhere near a sunrise. it's 3:16.
only a few more hours!

Becky said...

You're doing great! We're heading into the home stretch, so good luck!

Kailana said...

Won't be too long now!