Thursday 18 September 2014

R.I.P Challenge IX

(artwork by Abigail Larson)

Well, seeing how I'm totally getting my blogging mojo back, why not join a challenge, while I'm at it It's that time of the year, after all, and I'm up for some spooky treats anyway.
For anyone who doesn't know, The R.I.P. Challenge involves the reading of the following:

Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.

Basically, anything HALLOWEENY.

I'm going with Peril the First: Read any four R.I.P.ish books.



  • Wicked by Gregory Maguire (Because WITCHES)  - I'm on it already.
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Because FREAKS)
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (Because MYSTERY and SUPERNATURAL)
  • The Love Curse of the Rumbaughs by Jack Gantos (Because CURSES)
All books I've wanted to read for ages :)


2 comments:

A Magical Whimsy said...

'Wicked' was an amazing twist for Snow White. I loved reading it about a year ago.

A Magical Whimsy said...

'Wicked' was an amazing read. It was an intriguing twist on the typical Snow White story.