Wednesday 6 October 2010

Crafty me

Hello blogworld! I've finally made friends with photoshop so I present you with my latest achievements, i.e. the photoshop collages!
The jars and bottles and bookmarks were made in August and so were the photos. I can use my camera better now, but again I can't be bothered to take better pictures of them, so these ones will have to do :)
I've also made few more jars and I've added bits and pieces to the existing ones, such as beads and lids, but I haven't photographed them yet.
First with the bookmarks.
These below are my personal favourites:

Here's the rest of them:
The bottles:



The jars:

And that's all for now :)
Knitting season ahead!

5 comments:

mariel said...

Oh beautiful! I especially like the bookmarks. Might try my hand at a bit of knitting this winter :)

Jodie said...

Wow lots of stuff there. I love the bottles, especially the purple ones. And the jars are fab, are any of them money boxes?

Melody said...

Oh my! They're beautiful!

Memory said...

Those are awesome! I especially like the bottles. I'd never have thought to do something like that, but I think I'm going to have to give it a try.

valentina said...

aw thank you guys! :)

@mariel, yeah me too! I haven't knitted anything since last May or something. Mad!

Jodie@ no, none of them are, I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea!

@Memory, the bottles are my fav too, I should make more. Yes, give it a try:) it's so much fun and relaxing. I spent whole days making them and loved it.