Friday 13 July 2007

New Poll! Which character do you think will die in "Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows"?


Ok, I know it's not the most original of the questions, but I wanted to try out the new poll feature and this is the first question that came to my mind. I went to see Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix yesterday and I quite liked it, even though I'm not a big fan of the films. And it's only 7 days to go now!!! So the Harry Potter feaver has officially starte for me! I've had a debate with my friends. Some think Harry will die for sure, but I don't think so. Wouldn't it be too obvious? What do you think?
ps: Luna Lovegood is now officially my favourite character!




pps: I've taken the Harry Potter personality test and I'm disappointed to say that I'm like....HARRY POTTER!!!???Maybe I should take the quiz again....

Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this little quizzes! They are fun! My son took the quiz and he came up as Harry. Which is funny, because he has short dark hair and glasses. People are forever calling him Harry Potter!! I think it's cute. Can't wait for the book!

valentina said...

Oh you're son must be so cute:) i've always wanted to be like Hermione, I guess I shouldn't have answered that I want to be a seeker and that my archnemesis is you know who:D

Dewey said...

Where'd you get your poll feature? I've used surveymonkey.com, but it doesn't show results to the voters, and I'd like that feature.

Dewey said...

Also: I was the Weasley twins. ????

valentina said...

The Weasley twins?ahah cool!! For some reason I always forget they exists but I like them:)

tinylittlelibrarian said...

You're lucky! I did it once and was Gilderoy Lockhart and the second time I was Neville Longbottom. Not that Neville doesn't come into his own in this book, but the description in the quiz is about being wimpy. Alas, I am no-one cool.

valentina said...

Neville is cool!I really like him in Deathly Hallows...so you should be proud:)