Sunday 25 January 2009

CBC’s 2009 Teen Choice Book Award


I got an e-mail asking me to mention this on my blog and I do it with pleasure!

Teenreads.com is collaborating with the Children's Book Council offering teens an opportunity to share their five favorite books of 2008. The five titles that receive the most “votes” will serve as the finalists for the CBC’s 2009 Teen Choice Book Award.
A list of nominees can be found at http://www.teenreads.com/features/ccba_nominees_2009.asp, where readers also may find information on how to nominate other titles published in 2008. The deadline for nominating books is January 31, 2009.

My List:
The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman
Nation - Terry Pratchett
The Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary E. Pearson
The Tygrine Cat - Inbali Iserles
Me, the Missing and the dead - Jenny Valentine



No comments: